Chrysler Financial Launches New Online Credit Application
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. — Chrysler Financial has streamlined its online credit application process for consumers, executives announced Monday. The new application provides consumers with a six-step process to request approval for an auto loan.
"The goal of this new online credit application is to simplify the online process by providing consumers with a user-friendly experience, one they can complete from beginning to end quickly and effortlessly," explained Kelly Mankin, vice president of Chrysler brands marketing.
In the six-step process, consumers:
1. Enter their zip code, type of financing and length of term
2. Make their vehicle selection, including brand, year, vehicle and trim, along with the dealer who will receive consumer's credit approval
3. Enter necessary personal information and whether or not there is a co-applicant
4. Review, verify and submit information for approval
5. Receive an automated decision response after Chrysler Financial evaluates their information
6. Print out credit application certificate to take to dealership
The new online application process is fully integrated into the Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge brand Web sites, according to company executives.
When a consumer submits an online credit application, the system quickly alerts the shopper through e-mail whether the application has been approved or is pending, executives explained. Once the application is approved, a notification will be sent to the dealership identified by the consumer within an hour, along with the consumer's information.
Executives concluded by pointing out that the new process saves dealers time because the application is automatically pre-loaded into the Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge F&I manager's ACE, which features RouteOne.